Dear Patients of Synergy Medical Clinic, Synergy Women’s Wellness Centre and Synergy Medical Plus
The clinics are OPEN to serve our patients. We have also established a special clinic to assist patients requiring care in our community.
We are enforcing strict infection control protocols to protect our patients, staff and physicians.
Clinic patients with health concerns or seeking advice from their Patient Medical Home Physician
- Patients should phone the office at the physician’s clinic as they usually would.
- Out staff will book a Phone Visit with your physician. Your physician will call you when they have availability.
- Your concern will be triaged by the physician and addressed as necessary.
What if I am asked to come in?
Procedure for Regular Clinic Services – This must be followed and there are NO exceptions.
- Patients must provide a cell number that will accept texts.
- Patients will receive a text reminder 48 hours before their appointment AND also the day of the appointment.
- Text messages on the same day of the appointment will contain information on the time and location for the appointment.
- You MUST wear a mask or something similar for your appointment.
- An additional option has been added in the text to select “5” when you have arrived in the parking lot of the clinic. This will let us know that you are waiting.
- Patients MUST wait in their cars until they are called for their appointment. Though we are doing our best to stay on time, be a patient.
- If you have not been called within 10 minutes of the designated appointment time, call the clinic first. Do not arrive unannounced.
- Once called, proceed directly to the office where you will be greeted by the staff and ushered to an examination room.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this pandemic period.
SPECIAL CLINIC SERVICE has ended. Please call your doctor’s office if you need assistance. SATURDAY Office services are still suspended during the pandemic.
Rest assured, we are here to support our patients and will do this to the best of our abilities.
About Synergy Women’s Wellness Centre
Check out the “What’s New” page for special information on new physicians accepting patients!
At Synergy Women’s Wellness Centre we offer health and wellness services to women of all ages. Our areas of expertise include adolescent gynecology, contraception including IUD insertions, STD screening and treatment, pre-conception counseling, infertility, pre-natal & post-natal care and family medicine.
We also offer baby wellness visits, including a breast-feeding clinic run by our Nurse Practitioner and Lactation Consultant.
We offer advice and treatment for incontinence and genital prolapse, including pessary fitting and maintenance, and a pelvic floor physiotherapy program (in conjunction with PT Health in Synergy Wellness Centre). We also discuss issues surrounding menopause.
Please visit our Services page for more information.