Dear Patients of Synergy Medical Clinic, Synergy Women’s Wellness Centre and Synergy Medical Plus
The clinics are OPEN to serve our patients. We are enforcing strict infection control protocols to protect our patients, staff and physicians.
We ask for your cooperation when booking an appointment and upon arrival in the parking lot. MANDATORY CoVID Screening will be conducted on all patients prior to entering the clinic. This measure has been introduced for the protection of patients, staff and physicians. Your concerns will be addressed in person or on the phone at the discretion of the physician you are seeing.
A mask or face covering MUST be worn during your visit to our clinic. We are unable to provide a mask to all patients. You are expected to come wearing a mask or non-medical grade face covering of your own. A mask or face covering should not be worn by children under the age of 2 or by anyone with a medical condition that prevents them from safely wearing a mask.
Clinic patients with health concerns or seeking advice from their Patient Medical Home Physician
- Patients should phone the office at the physician’s clinic as they usually would.
- Out staff will book a Phone Visit with your physician. Your physician will call you when they have availability.
- Your concern will be triaged by the physician and addressed as necessary.
What if I am asked to come in?
Procedure for Regular Clinic Services – This must be followed and there are NO exceptions.
- Patients must provide a cell number that will accept texts.
- Patients will receive a text reminder 48 hours before their appointment AND also the day of the appointment.
- Text messages on the same day of the appointment will contain information on the time and location for the appointment.
- You MUST wear a mask or something similar for your appointment.
- An additional option has been added in the text to select “5” when you have arrived in the parking lot of the clinic. This will let us know that you are waiting.
- Patients MUST wait in their cars until they are called for their appointment. Though we are doing our best to stay on time, please be patient.
- If you have not been called within 10 minutes of the designated appointment time, call the clinic first. Do not arrive unannounced.
- Once called, proceed directly to the office where you will be greeted by the staff and ushered to an examination room.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this pandemic period.
SATURDAY Office services are still suspended during the pandemic.
Rest assured, we are here to support our patients and will do this to the best of our abilities.
About Synergy Women’s Wellness Centre
Check out the “What’s New” page for special information on new physicians accepting patients!
At Synergy Women’s Wellness Centre we offer health and wellness services to women of all ages. Our areas of expertise include adolescent gynecology, contraception including IUD insertions, STD screening and treatment, pre-conception counseling, infertility, pre-natal & post-natal care and family medicine.
We also offer baby wellness visits, including a breast-feeding clinic run by our Nurse Practitioner and Lactation Consultant.
We offer advice and treatment for incontinence and genital prolapse, including pessary fitting and maintenance, and a pelvic floor physiotherapy program (in conjunction with PT Health in Synergy Wellness Centre). We also discuss issues surrounding menopause.
Please visit our Services page for more information.