Clinic patients should call their physician’s office to book their vaccination. First and Second doses are available for everyone who is eligible.
Synergy Medical Group is one of the medical clinics chosen to dispense the Moderna and Pfizer vaccine.
Be part of the solution! Call today!
Vaccines are safe, effective and our best way out of the pandemic. We want more Albertans vaccinated so we can move on and get back to normal as soon as possible.
Immunization is the single most effective means of protecting yourself, your loved ones and the greater community from COVID-19. Your family physician who knows your history, family and circumstances can make recommendations that are right for you.
Worried whether one vaccine is better than the other? Watch this explanation:
Dear Patients of Synergy Medical Clinic, Synergy Women’s Wellness Centre and Synergy Medical Plus
EFFECTIVE July 02 2021
Alberta is moving into Phase 3 of the re-opening plan. The general indoor provincial mask mandate will be lifted on July 1, 2021.
However the clinic will continue with the policy of requiring that patients and companions wear a mask for their visit.
We are unable to provide a mask to all patients. You are expected to come wearing a mask or non-medical grade face covering of your own. A mask or face covering should not be worn by children under the age of 2 or by anyone with a medical condition that prevents them from safely wearing a mask.
Clinic patients with health concerns or seeking advice from their Patient Medical Home Physician
- Patients should phone the office at the physician’s clinic as they usually would.
- Our staff will book your appointment as normal.
- Upon your arrival, check in with the receptionist so that they may ask you a few COVID related screening questions. This is for the protection of patients, staff and physicians. We ask for your cooperation in answering the questions truthfully. Our concern is for your safety and that of the clinic physician and staff.
Procedure for Regular Clinic Services
- Patients must provide a cell number that will accept texts.
- Patients will receive a text reminder 7 days & 48 hours before their appointment. Text messages will contain information on the time and location of your appointment.
- PLEASE remember to wear a mask for your appointment.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this pandemic period.
SATURDAY Office services are still suspended during the pandemic.
Rest assured, we are here to support our patients and will do this to the best of our abilities.
About Synergy Women’s Wellness Centre
Check out the “What’s New” page for special information on new physicians accepting patients!
At Synergy Women’s Wellness Centre we offer health and wellness services to women of all ages. Our areas of expertise include adolescent gynecology, contraception including IUD insertions, STD screening and treatment, pre-conception counseling, infertility, pre-natal & post-natal care and family medicine.
We also offer baby wellness visits, including a breast-feeding clinic run by our Nurse Practitioner and Lactation Consultant.
We offer advice and treatment for incontinence and genital prolapse, including pessary fitting and maintenance, and a pelvic floor physiotherapy program (in conjunction with PT Health in Synergy Wellness Centre). We also discuss issues surrounding menopause.
Please visit our Services page for more information.